Friday, September 19, 2008

Yahoo!

Okay, I am not discouraged anymore thanks to some tips from my good friend Connie. I did lose the scrapblog header but will work on that another time. Kind of like that picture of Leah, don't you. She sure is growing up. Her first birthday will be here in October, only 2 days after mine. Where does the time go.
She is so much fun now. Her first steps happened about three weeks ago and we can't keep her still now. This week she started opening all the cupboard doors, so another job for mommy to make sure it's safe and then to pick up everything after she pulls it out. That along with her toys, the DVD's out of their basket, then her books, and then back to the DVD's, toys, etc. Mom says she is pretty tired at the end of the day. I think I still remember those days.

No comments: