Friday, September 19, 2008

Discouraged

Wow, it's been over a month since I posted anything. We have done a lot of fun stuff in that time. I worked for several hours trying to put new pictures on the scrapblog top and then tried to get the cute background that Connie has and it's been so long since I did it I forgot how. Nothing is working for me and I am getting discouraged.

The place to get the backdrops won't register me and let me in to pick one. Even if I got in I am not sure I could put it on my blog. I need a hands on refresher course.

I will try again for a bit tonight and see what happens. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

CK said...

Julie you shouldn't have to register at all at the blog site for the cute back grounds. I never did. Let me know when you are over here sometime and I'll be glad to help you. We are heading to Incineration in the morning to see Roger's cousin and then on Sunday to the kid's to help a day with brush removal at the school after the storm.

CK said...

Okay that word should be Cincinnati and not Incineration. I must have been too fast with the spell check and I don't see an option to correct my goof. Oh well. So it goes. I got an mp3 player today sort of like an ipod and I hope to learn some new technology. Wish me luck.

Lori said...

You know Rachael is quite an expert when it comes to blog layouts, I'm sure she'd be happy to help you.
She used to buy her backgrounds from a website, but now she uses blank scrapbook pages from scrapblog and they work great, and are free.