Friday, September 19, 2008

Breakfast in Berrien

Here's your cereal Leah. Open wide.Let me see, do I like this or not. Mommy, are you sure that is the same stuff I always have.
I think she decides she isn't too fond of this flavor.

Here's Dan loading my Townie bike onto the Silverton boat. He spent the night and I let him use the bike to get around St. Joe. He takes a trip to Kilwins for a strawberry cheesecake cone or a hot fudge sundae. Good thing he is getting some exercise to get there. Adam and Dan brought the boat home from Michigan City boat show in the water. They left at 8:30 p.m. and didn't arrive in St. Joe until almost 11:00. Boy were they happy to be home. Waves were going over the top of the boat and Adam thought he was either going to run aground or hit the pier and ruin the boat. Angels guided them safely into harbor and to the dock with no harm to either men or boat. Mom and I had a great time at the outlet mall in Michigan City shopping while the boys surfed and went to the boat show. No luck selling the Silverton so will put her in storage for another winter and enjoy some more nice times on it next summer.
Ricky and his friend, who you can't see cause he went running when I came with the camera, were enjoying a dinner of kitty chow delight left out by my back door for the stray, Marble. They are pretty icky looking with those long pointy noses. Haven't seen them since thank heavens. I guess they beat a skunk or opposum sitting at the back door. Oh the joys of country living.





No comments: