Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pictures

Had to add a couple of pictures of our girl. My babysitting days are just about through. Sarah finishes up in three days. Can't believe how fast the time goes. Sarah will now be home with her during the most fun times. Leah waved at Grandma Lois and I the other day. Oh, and is Grandma Lois ever spoiling this girl. Sarah and I get so ticked cause Leah is always reaching to get away from us and go to her. Errrrrrrrrrr.......
Here she is having a tea party at my house but had a bad stinky diaper that ran out on her clothes. So, we had to have a quick wash and dry and turned the heat up nice for our girl till those clothes were ready.
Sarah and her cousin Danny in Berrien Springs. That Woolf family has produced some good looking kids.
This was Sabbath after church in the camper. Had a beautiful day and we took a 12 mile bike ride on our new Townie bikes. I will have to get a shot of those for you. Sarah got one too and feels like an old lady riding it, but sure likes the feel of it.
Auntie Nilza, is that a diaper on my head.
Here are Joe and Nilza at her birthday party at Papa Vinos. We love those two. She is such a great girl. Thanks Joe for bringing her here to us. Now stay home for a while will you. We miss you when you go. Had a great night out and we are enjoying our time with them while they are in Michigan.

3 comments:

CK said...

That firs cutie pie pictures looks just like Sarah! That baby is sure growing fast. Great that Mommy can take over now, but too bad for you not getting to babysit anymore. Oh I bet there will be times they need a break! Have fun.

Cecelia said...

The pictures are adorable. She sure is growing up fast.

Lori said...

Leah is so cute. I can't believe how adorable she is. I am so partial to my own baby, and I tell other people with babies that their's is cute but I don't always mean it. I really do mean it when I say that Leah is cute. She actually looks a lot like Anthony.