Sunday, July 13, 2008

Quick Catch-up on Us!

Man, it's been almost a month without a post. I guess that is nothing new for me. Problem is it takes me forever to put one up. I will try to just put a few pictures up so you can see what we have been doing over the last 4 weeks. Never a dull moment.

These pictures are from Brian and Laurens wedding in Milwaukee. It was a fun time. Brian is Adam's good friend from college now in Medical school at Loma Linda, CA. Lauren is a sweet girl we worked with on Higher Ground Sabbath School. Loved seeing them and enjoying the wedding. The reception was at the Aquarium on Lake Michigan. Just beautiful. The food and service were outstanding.
This is the old gang from college and even academy. Justin in the middle is Adam's surfing buddy.

Two great looking guys. I am so proud of them both and lucky to have them in my life.

This is the perfect picture of these two. Lake Michigan in the background. A little to smooth to surf.
They look like they are having the time of their lives hey?
Our church greeters, and so nice to see them as the first people we met at the wedding.


I love Steve Peck. How great to chat with him about Politics.
The happy couple.





2 comments:

Natalie said...

I didnt scroll down far enough I guess because I didnt see this entry until just now. You need to just post one at a time or they get over looked. Cute pictures though. I was so grumpy that day I had to make that banner. Not because I had to make the banner, but just because.

Cecelia said...

I missed this post too. Glad I was re-reading your posts. Cute pictures.