Thursday, June 19, 2008

Crawling

Hi, you would think I am the mom wouldn't you with all my blog news. Well, my daughter doesn't have a blog yet, and I will probably have to teach her how to do one, so I have to do all the bragging.



On Leah's 8 month and 1 day birthday she started crawling forward. Yeah! It is so cute. We hadn't seen her for two days and went today to watch her crawl. She was so happy to see us. Big smiles and arms reaching out. This time I think she really likes me better than Grandma Great. She is kind of wobbly also but gets where she wants to go. Leah loves the phone, so Sarah puts it out way in front of her and off she goes for it. We are afraid we may have emergency vehicles at the front door someday since she loves to press those buttons.



Okay, I will add one picture. Leah is also getting her first tooth and we think she plays with her gum because almost all the time her tongue is curled over. Well, I can't get her to open up for a picture of the tooth, so the closest thing I have is a picture of the curly tongue. It's good for a chuckle.

3 comments:

Lori said...

She is always just a developmental milestone ahead of Anthony. It's kind of nice to read your blog and find out what Leah's up to, cause I know it wont be long before Anthony is doing the same thing.

Francie said...

I like the pics of her little tongue, that's so adorable! She must do it a lot for you to get two pictures in a row, too! Oh, and I agree with what Lori said, too.

Tina in CT said...

She is just so darn cute and always is so happy. Love seeing the pictures of her.

Sounds like you've had a busy month with all your family has done. Lots of fun.