Sunday, July 13, 2008

Baby Update


Our baby girl is crawling and now she even is lifting herself up and standing on her own. Wow, is she a handful. When she is not sleeping, she is constantly on the go. Sarah is wondering how to get anything done. It is so wonderful to see all the advancements she is making. She is also getting very heavy. This week we will get the official weight at her doctors appt. I will just put some shots in of our trip to campmeeting and Grandma Lois' for July 4th.



My first fourth of July celebration.

Can you believe someone gave out frozen treats. YUM!I love you mommy.
Is this parade ever going to get over?
Natlie designed our banner for VBS. Looked like a professional job. We helped with the last minute touches when we went to the shop for the annual July 3rd BBQ.





Campmeeting here we come.


We were in the overflow parking with no electricity. Got a little hot over night and my hair was pretty goopy when I woke up.
See how well I stand up. Problem is now I don't want to go inside the bouncy anymore, just stand outside of it.
We ate at Cracker Barrel on the way home and they blew these neat bubbles for me.




1 comment:

Lori said...

She is so cute and chubby, I love those little fat legs. I can't believe she is standing, I guess it wont be long before she is walking.
For now Tony is easy to contain, no crawling or walking yet, so I can still expect to find him close to where I leave him.