Sunday, July 13, 2008

Can't Believe I am still Blogging, but just one more.

Grandpas birthday was this week. We had Bumpy Cake again, just like Aunt Nilza's party. She gave me some more this time also. We will miss you Joe and Nilza as you head back to Hermosia.
Natalie, pay attention to the gift opening and stop studying books on pottery designs.
I won't reveal his age.
Who couldn't love a face like that.
See my Holland sweatshirt. At Grandma Lois' house I got some new cereal, strawberry and bananas.

My motorcycle family in Manistee. It was fun exploring and they even found quite a few washed out roads from the severe storms. Dan led them into some off roading that the boys were not to happy about. Imagine that.





3 comments:

Natalie said...

Looks like fun, wish I could'a been there...:) (p.s. I'm on break)

Shannon said...

I love reading your blog. although I don't comment often, I definitely look forward to reading it. Be sure to keep blogging. I would be sad if you stopped. Between you and Natalie, I think I get the low-down on whats been going on.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]wie ist das wetter[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]wetter radar[b][/url]