Saturday, June 14, 2008

MOTHER'S DAY

No, this is not my mom, but I do love sitting with her at the restaurant, especially since Uncle Adam was out of town receiving an award for Woolf Aircraft in Texas. I kept my Aunt Natalie company at our Mother's Day brunch. She shared me with Grandpa. He looks pretty good in that suit doesn't he. This is our traditional brunch at the Romulus golf course close to the shop. I was there for the first time last year but don't remember cause I was still inside my mommy. Unfortunately I didn't get to partake of any of the good food. Maybe next year. They have lots of choices for vegetarians.....
Uncle Tim always makes our reservations and treats. Thanks Uncle Tim.. Looks like we were right on time according to your watch.
Couldn't go without a group picture of the moms in the crowd. Here we are with our four generations on both my moms parents side. We missed Grandma Olney and her mom and Great Grandma Canada. I am so lucky to have all these grandmas.
Afterwards we went to Grandma Anns to see her new decorating and her flowers. Then on Monday we went out to eat again. Papa Vinos will be one of my favorite restaurants when I grow up. It was Auntie Nilza's birthday. Aren't they a cute couple. Aunt Nilza took care of me for two days while my granny's were out of town. I love her alot. She plays with me all the time and even takes me shopping. I hope she will teach me Spanish as I grow up. They are going back to Mexico for 6 months or so and my whole family will miss them alot. I had a fun time at your party. Please invite me again next year. That bumpy cake was delish!


No comments: