Saturday, October 25, 2008

Time to Blog Again!

Guess who likes getting into trouble, I mean places she shouldn't. We have now designated the tupperware cupboard as the official Leah cupboard. Don't forget to rinse out the plastic before you use it if you are ever at Sarah's house. Looks like someone needs to wipe that girls face. I think we were all busy doing something else. Her other favorite pastime is the phone. It is crazy. Just ask Sarah about all the phone calls she makes. Must admit I am the first she ever called on her own. Even Dan got a call in Florida one Sabbath. You will see how much her cats love her on the video also.


4 comments:

Kim said...

Tell Leah she needs to call me!! Looks like you guys are having lots of fun. Wish James and i were there to enjoy it with you.

Tina in CT said...

I remember how my daughter and granddaughters liked getting in my lower cabinets with the plastic containers.

Lori said...

That video is so cute, it's amazing what a difference a few weeks makes. I can't wait till Tony is walking around.

Natalie said...

At least the cabinets shes going through are full of safe "toys" tupperware never hurt a baby.