Saturday, October 25, 2008

13th Sabbath

In our church every 13th Sabbath at the end of a quarter, our children come up front during Sabbath School to do a program highlighting what they learned in their SS class. This is Leah up front with daddy singing a song on coming to Sabbath School on time. Our church is very hard to take pictures in. High ceiling, bad lighting, and bad photographer so this is the best I came up with. Clearest picture I have is of them from the back. No surprise there. She is feeding the cow which Jesus made for her to enjoy on the farm. It is cute cause they all have a clump of green felt cut to look like grass.
During church she was such a good girl looking at her Sabbath felt book and being very quiet, for that few minutes anyways.




3 comments:

Cecelia said...

I miss those 13th Sabbath programs. I remember them when my children were small. Adult Sabbath Schools have changed for most churches. Most of them don't have a program, just an hour long lesson, which isn't all bad if the people could get there on time. I sure love seeing pictures of Leah growing up. I hope to get to see her "live" someday soon.

Natalie said...

She is the cutest kid there!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!