Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sunroom

Here is my favorite pet Prince, but don't tell his brother George I said that. This cat has the craziest personality. He is watching me prepare for the Women's retreat in the sunroom. These are the pumpkins we used for the centerpieces. They are fake, and I glittered them. Once at Camp, we put flowers on the top. Boy were they cute, but the pictures I have of them must be on Sarah's camera. I will try to confiscate that and get them loaded on my computer.
We filled little bags with Reese's peanut butter cups and gave these as a favor at lunch.


This is the idea we used on tables but this was used on the platform in the auditorium. Lots of work getting ready but you will see later how beautiful everything turned out.





2 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh, Julie, I LOVE the pumpkin as a vase idea! So cute.

Natalie said...

I cant believe you admit to having favorites!