Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hi again!




Hi everyone! I'm back to do just a quick posting. How come we get so busy? Right now I am working hard getting ready for 3 women's retreats up at Camp Au Sable that the MI Women's Ministries Committee is putting on. I am doing all the decorating so that is keeping me and the girls here very busy.



I thought I would just give a quick overview of what has been going on.





First let's start with Adam and Natalies Christmas present. They got "Rock Star". Here they are enjoying an evening of fun with the game. Look at Natalie sing it. Even Leah gets in on the action


















Wow, Adam is really concentrating. I think us older folks were in the other room. The music is very upbeat and played LOUD ! ! ! !


















Remember, Sarah and Adam both took percussion at Andrews Academy and Sarah went on to play in the University band and Symphony. One time she and two other students played a percussion trio on Garbage cans for a concert. It really was cool. Oh, Natalie is doing another solo.

















Check out how great they did on their fireplace. Adam and Natalie did all the stonework and the mantle.. They now have book shelves on either side of it and the room is a beautiful brown. The view of the lake is best from this room also.














































































No comments: