Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Testing








We are back from Florida so now I can see Leah and take more pictures. I added a new camera to my computer and I am just testing to make sure it works. This is Prince, named after one of Adam's favorite Detroit Piston players, Teeshan (sp?) Prince.
Go PISTONS ! ! ! !


Well, I forgot I had these couple. It was the first time Great Grandma and Grandma took care of Leah at our house. This is how she looked when she arrived. Of course, George and Prince had to check out all the equipment upon arrival. Then, she wasn't so happy when we changed her diaper. It was great fun! Can't wait until tonight cause she is coming here
Trick or Treating.
My battery is charged and waiting.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Are the cats jealous of the new baby? I'm curious how my dogs going to handle it.