Friday, May 8, 2009

Julie's Productions Growing

Wow, haven't posted a blog since Christmas. Seems like I am always saying this.
My position as Professional Volunteer seems to have kept me pretty busy over the last several months. Also this little girl named Leah seems to have us running constantly. She is soon to be 19 months and her mom is expecting her little sister, Lily, any day now. We can't wait. Motor home is cleaned, gassed, and loaded up to head to hospital when we get the call.
I have been to Florida several times, once for a Women's Retreat, worked three Women's retreats in Michigan, been to Manistee to check on mom's house, Berrien once, Myrtle Beach once, babysat a lot, helped Sarah get nursery and house ready for baby, helped Sarah prepare for seminar at Retreats, held tea party at school, welcomed new Pastor at church, became new Head Deaconess at church, and many more fun things since Christmas.
We are so blessed. I have a wonderful, supportive husband, great children, grand kids, and family. My niece is getting married this summer in Alaska so we are looking forward to that trip. Dan turned in air miles and we are all flying first class. 7 of us and two babies. Should be exciting.
I will try to add a few new pictures within the next couple of days. Working on two different computers doesn't go very well. I also got a nice new laptop for Valentines Day and then put a nice new virus on it. My son-in-law was so kind to get it all set up nice for me again, so need to put my pictures on there now.
Right now I need to go. I am heading to the "Mega Meet" scrapbooking convention with Sarah. Can't wait....

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Awe, loving my day off! Nice to see you blogging again. You HAVE been busy! It's a crazy life. Any plans for retirement for you?

Tina in CT said...

So nice to read your blog tonight.

Congrats on the new baby, Lily. Love her name.

I don't understand the motor home for going to the hospital. Is it because you will be using it as you are a distance from Sarah?

We had a wonderful visit to my daughter and SIL's this week.