Friday, May 22, 2009

Fun Day In The Sun

We had a wonderful day at the park. 80 degrees in MICHIGAN. Everything is not all bad here. Look who is big enough to run away from us on the playground. Uh huh, Leah. She loves it outside. First made a tip to Sam's and loaded up on diapers, wipes, diapers, formula, diapers, you get the picture. It was fun. Used the double stroller for the first time. That thing is dangerous. Will have to get a shot of the girls in it. I love these hiding places. We needed to be quick and grab her before she went down the slides. They were so fast I couldn't get a shot of her on them cause I wouldn't have had enough time to run to the bottom and catch her. Whew!
Swings were a great thing cause we had her locked up in there.
Catch me if you can. Remember when she used to always look at the camera. Not anymore. I have to be a contortionist (sp) to get her looking at the camera. Light doesn't fascinate her anymore.
This little sweatheart looks anywhere you want her to, only problem is her eyes are never open. She slept really good last night for her daddy. I love her so much.
She has her hippy retro daisy sleeper on. Things are still so big for her.
These are the letters I made to hang over her crib. Made them for Leah's room also. Of course, I am so dumb I forgot to take a picture of them lined up saying Lily. They did turn out pretty cute and look great in the room.


And of course, I don't know enough to attach them spelling Lily the correct way.
Lily says to tell Gram O to hurry and get here on Sunday. She is excited to meet you and Gramp O.










5 comments:

Rachael said...

I love the letters. So cute. Even backwards! ;)

Tina in CT said...

The letters are adorable. You'd love the scrapbook store that I go to. I just came home from the Friday night midnighter crop. I'd been there since 5:00. It's my Friday night fix.

Lori said...

Tony loves the park too, he could play there all day if I let him. I just wish there was one closer that was more for his age, the one by our house is at a grade school, so it is for kids a little older, no baby swings. But he still loves it.
The letters are really cute.

CK said...

Looks like you had a fun time. Before you know it you will be chasing two babies instead of one at the rate they grow!

Natalie said...

Leah is so adorable! She has such a personality!