Friday, January 2, 2009

FEW MORE THANKSGIVING BLESSINGS

I can't believe I am at the end of November finally. This was our Thanksgiving dinner at Sarah's house. Cheryl and Ron joined us along with Gram Ann and Uncle Tim. We were stuffed as usual. Work crew above receiving orders from the boss below.
Dan and I took an early morning trip into Windsor, Canada where it was not Thanksgiving. We did a little Christmas shopping. I went to Sarah's the day before and had most of the food prepared ahead of time. Cheryl did the potatoes and a delicious broccoli cauliflower dish. Looks like we tired Dan out shopping and eating. He just can't keep up with me.

Here is the centerpiece being used again. These are the pumpkins we glittered and stuffed for the Women's Retreat. I love them, especially the white ones.

Someone is ready for her Thanksgiving dinner.
This is her special plate and bowl, but I can't get it in the correct way so I am just putting in in sideways.

Appetizer and drink table makes me hungry even now. We all love our home made vegetarian chipped beef cheese roll and our Gerry's dip and veges.

Aunt Angela came with Uncle James to see us in Florida the week before. I love these two pictures of them. We just had a nice relaxing time together, swimming, eating out, shopping, etc. Hope we will see them again sooner than later.

These are two crazy guys.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I got one of those elictric skillet things, but its bigger and is flat, no sides. I left a comment on this blog entry already, I could swear. But I dont see it! Weird...

Tina in CT said...

I'd love the broccoli and cauliflower recipe if you could post it on your blog please.

Thanks.