Monday, December 22, 2008

FALL FUN

Leah celebrated her Birthday at SS by floating a duck on the pond.Pops helping out during church.

Praying for those with October birthdays in church. Don't know why that hand is up in the air.

Saturday night was our fall festival and Sarah and I were in charge of donut game again. Recycled the cardboard donuts. It was fun.


We took our annual trip to the Apple Cider Mill. It is funny how I have only pictures of Leah. The lady at the mill did take a nice picture of us all, but it is on Adam's camera and I don't have as easy access to that as Sarah's. Here she is in the pumpkin patch.
Great Grandma Ann bought me my own pumpkin.

You've heard of the game Find Waldo, this is Find Leah.
What a difference a year makes.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

You're just writing about FALL? You need to be writing about Christmas! And yes, what a difference a year makes!

Tina in CT said...

Sarah always has Leah in the cutest outfits and dresses!