Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Where Does The Time Go?

I can't believe it is almost the New Year and I haven't put a new post on my blog since November. Life has gotten much busier since our first grandchild arrived. We love Leah so much. Her personality is starting to develop and she is smiling at us all the time. Especially when we take her legs out of her sleeper and let her kick around. Can you believe that little 2 1/2 month old girl has been to Chicago, Las Vegas, and Fort Lauderdale. She just gets on the plane and falls asleep.


My babysitting days began on December 3rd as Sarah headed back to work with big tears in her eyes. She would have loved a couple more weeks off, but needed to get ready for the Christmas program at school. So, this is Leah as I arrived on that Monday morning. Great Grandma Lois was up and giving the first feeding at 6:45.


Next came the bath. It was quite an experience bathing a baby after 23 years.....She looks like she survived and I have resisted putting on any pictures of her nude by order from her parents.

Of course, I had to put this shirt on!


Since we were at Sarah's all day, we were able to help her set up her Christmas decorations.

I know this picture is sideways and I haven't been able to adjust it, but I wanted you to see Sarah's Pink Christmas Tree. Pretty funky! We purchased it at Urban Outfitters last year after Christmas and handcarried it home from Florida. David just loves it......No snow yet, but it did come and we all got a snow day. On a Monday and we even knew we were having it off the night before so we got to sleep in.These are Christmas treats from Aunt Stella. The ornaments look great on Leah's tree in her room and we just love the Christmas outfits. Below Leah takes in all the preparations.

No comments: